Speeding in the Twin Cities Metro?

Minnesota State Patrol Troopers are not shy about giving tickets for speeding.  35W seems to be a common place for people to go 80, 90 or 100 mph, which converts this simply petty misdemeanor ticket to a misdemeanor charge.  If you are given a ticket for speeding, don’t just pay the ticket.  Call me for representation.  Think I will charge too much?  You won’t know until you call.  Not to mention, if your auto insurance increases based on the ticket as written, then it may pay to invest in a lawyer.  I may be able to keep the ticket off your driver’s license record or at least convince the prosecutor to amend the charge to a petty misdemeanor (if charged as a misdemeanor) and/or reduce the speed.